BetAmerica Banking Methods
What Banking Methods are Available on BetAmerica?
Depositing money into your account with BetAmerica is simple, safe, and secure. Various BetAmerica banking methods are available with an option to suit everyone. Read on to learn more, and check out our BetAmerica App review.
How to Deposit and Withdraw
You can deposit money directly into your account from your Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card by simply inputting your details into the BetAmerica website, the same way you would pay for an online purchase. Funds transferred this way are instantly available to play with, but can sometimes be automatically declined by your bank because they fall under ‘online gaming’ transactions, which are not accepted by some issuing banks.
An alternative deposit option is Telecheck, an eCash service with which you can instantly transfer funds online from your checking or savings account. This service is fast and free, and you can use it from the comfort of your own home.
If you would prefer to use one of the BetAmerica deposit methods that require a trip to your local convenience store, you can use PayNearMe or Green Dot MoneyPak. These services allow you to use cash to fund your account at 7-Eleven, CVS, Family Dollar, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Safeway, Kroger, or Meijer stores. The funds are available instantly, though the PayNearMe service carries a $3.99 charge per deposit while the MoneyPak service charges $5.95 per deposit.
Other BetAmerica deposit methods include prepaid cards, which you can purchase from various stores, as well as Neteller, Paylucky, and postal check or wire.
Getting your hands on your winnings is even simpler with two BetAmerica withdraw options. Use either an ACH direct bank transfer to move your funds directly to your checking account or request a check for a specified amount and have it mailed out to you. The minimum check amount you can request is $5. Checks can be mailed out anywhere in the world and may be subject to a fee depending on your location and how quickly you would like it expedited. Direct banking transfers are all completed online using the Withdraw Funds page, which you can find under the My Account heading. These transfers carry no charge and process very quickly. Remember, before you bet, check for any BetAmerica promo codes that may be on offer.
How to Deposit Money at BetAmerica
After you have signed up for an account, you can choose from various BetAmerica deposit methods to make your first deposit of money into your account, from which you can place bets. Follow these easy steps to begin:
- Choose your preferred method of deposit. Options include Visa or Mastercard payments, Telecheck payments directly from your checking account online, or PayNearMe and MoneyPak at your local convenience store.
- Select your deposit amount. The minimum deposit is $25, and BetAmerica will match your initial deposit equally with a bonus of up to $100. To maximize your bonus reward, you would need to deposit $100 for your first deposit as the bonus is not available on subsequent deposits.
- Transfer funds instantly using one of the BetAmerica deposit methods, and start playing!
How to Withdraw Winnings at BetAmerica
To withdraw, follow these steps:
- Choose your preferred withdrawal method. The options are check, bank transfer, or Neteller.
- For checks, simply request an amount of more than $5 on the BetAmerica Withdraw Funds page and wait to receive your check in the mail.
- For electronic bank transfers, simply input your account details into the required online form on the Withdraw Funds page. This option is fast, free, and secure.
- For Neteller withdrawals, transfer your selected amount directly into your Neteller account from the Withdraw Funds page, which you can find in the My Account section. Once your money is in your Neteller account, you can transfer it to your linked checking account.
Acceptable Payment Methods at BetAmerica
There are numerous BetAmerica payment options to ensure there is an easy and convenient way for everybody to get involved. Whether you like to transfer funds using online BetAmerica deposit methods, or if you like to keep it old-school and visit physical stores to load up your account, there will be something to suit you.
All of the BetAmerica deposit methods are safe and secure. This is ensured by only using longstanding and trustworthy operators to partner with, and maintaining a legal license with the relevant issuing authorities.
BetAmerica deposit methods include:
- Visa or Mastercard credit or debit cards
- Prepaid cards
Banking Security at BetAmerica
BetAmerica is licensed and regulated in the United States. It is completely legal and secure, helping to ensure your money is in safe hands. A Delaware-based corporation, Churchill Downs Technology Initiatives Company, own BetAmerica.com as an advance deposit wagering service.
This company maintains a valid Multi-Jurisdictional Simulcasting and Interactive Wagering Totalizator Hub license from the official Oregon Racing Commission. This license verifies that betting on the BetAmerica gaming site and using the BetAmerica deposit methods is safe. A license can only be obtained by submitting detailed information to the commission, and this information being thoroughly checked and approved. This license serves as protection for users of BetAmerica as evidence that it is a legal, safe, and secure way to bet and transfer money.
Operating since 2007, the BetAmerica site is around 11 years old now. As a trusted, established betting site, BetAmerica has a huge catalog of users who have been using BetAmerica deposit methods and withdrawal methods safely for over a decade. BetAmerica has numerous safeguards in place to ensure its users always receive their winnings as well as a customer service team that you reach via live chat, email, phone, or on social media should you have any questions.